HOME

Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Megan and I am a wife and mom of three kids. Rylie is 5 and I have 3 year old twins, Addie(Adelaide) and Liam(William). Addie and Liam were each born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. They have numerous surgeries under their belt and still a few more to go, but they are doing amazing! I've started a blog because we have had feeding issues with the twins since they were born, and ALL my kids are picky eaters! We have had a ton of help with therapists and nutritionists the past three years. We have learned so much and they have come a long way. But, meal times can still be a bit stressful. There have been many times where I have made 2 or 3 separate meals at dinnertime. Can you relate? At times, it can be a little frustrating. I love finding new recipes to try to see if this one just might actually win them over completely. I hope maybe I can help other moms stressed out with their own picky eaters at meal time! And I would also like to hear about your experiences and suggestions too.

My kids love doing crafts so I'll be adding some of our creations as well. Thanks so much for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment